Inscrit le: 02 Jan 2018
|Posté le: Lun 9 Avr - 08:06 (2018) Sujet du message: He became the first Austrian to win two snowboard
|HI Nike Air Max 97 Vert Pas Cher , Feb. 23 (Xinhua) -- New chapters have been turned in the winter Olympic history:
BJOERGEN BECOMES MOST SUCCESSFUL WOMAN IN WINTER OLYMPIC HISTORY
- Marit Bjoergen (Norway) won the women's 30km mass start free to collect her sixth gold medal and 10th total medal at the Olympic Winter Games.
- Bjoergen now has won six gold medals, three silver medals and one bronze medal to become the most successful woman in Olympic Winter Games history.
- She equalled Lidia Skoblikova (URS, speed skating) and Lyobov Yegorova (EUNRussia Nike Air Max 97 Bleu Pas Cher , cross country skiing) in winning a record six gold medals at the Olympic Winter Games.
- Bjoergen also equalled Stefania Belmondo (Italy) and Raisa Smetanina (URS) on a record 10 total medals.
- Bjoergen's 6-3-1 tally is better than those of Skoblikova, Yegorova, Smetanina and Belmondo.
- Bjoergen won her third gold medal at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games and she equalled Darya Domracheva (Belarus Nike Air Max 97 Ultra Pas Cher , biathlon) as women with most gold medals in Sochi.
- Therese Johaug claimed silver and Kristin Stoermer Steira took bronze to give Norway its first medal sweep in a women's event in Olympic Winter Games history.
MATT BECOMES OLDEST ALPINE SKIING GOLD MEDALIST
- Mario MATT (AUSTRIA) won the men's slalom at age 34 years and 319 days making him the oldest gold medalist.
- He broke Kjetil Andre Aamodt's (Norway) record of 34 years and 169 days when he won the men's super-G in 2006.
- This was Austria's third gold medal in alpine skiing at the Sochi 2014 Games, the most of any NOC.
- Austria has now won seven gold medals in men's slalom, equalling its haul of gold medals in the men's downhill. No other NOC has won more than five gold medals in a single alpine skiing event at the Olympic Winter Games.
- The 18 men's slalom races at the Olympic Winter Games have been won by 18 different skiers.
- Silver medalist Marcel Hirscher gave Austria its first 1-2 finish in an alpine skiing event at the Olympic Winter Games since the Austrian men also achieved this feat in the 2006 slalom with Benjamin Reich and Reinfried Herbst.
- Bronze medalist Henrik Kristoffersen (Norway) is 19 years and 235 days old on Saturday Feb. 22 and became the youngest medal winner in men's alpine skiing history. Alfred Matt (Austria) was 19-282 when he took bronze in men's slalom in 1968.
SELANNE TOP SCORER IN OLYMPIC ICE HOCKEY
- Teemu Selanne (Finland) scored two goals in Finland's 5-0 win against the United States on Saturday Feb. 22 in the bronze medal match to win his fourth medal. With 43 total points Nike Air Max 97 Undefeated Pas Cher , he is the top scorer in Olympic ice hockey and at the age of 43 years and 234 days he is also the oldest medal winner at the Sochi Games.
- This was the United States' biggest defeat in men's Olympic ice hockey since a 6-1 loss 20 years ago in 1994 in the quarter-finals, also against Finland.
RUSSIA EQUALS ITS BEST WINTER OLYMPICS
- Russia won its 11th gold medal at the Sochi Games, equalling the NOC's best from the 1994 Winter Games when it won the men's 4x7.5km relay.
- NOC Russia won its first men's relay in biathlon Nike Air Max 97 Ultra '17 Pas Cher , after getting two silver and two bronze medals.
Russia is also leading the Sochi medal table. The last time Russia finished on top of the medal table in an Olympic Winter Games was in 1994 (only NOC with 11 medals).
- Silver medalist Germany has now won gold or silver in the men's relay in six of the last seven Games, only missing out in Vancouver four years ago.
DUTCH WIN RECORD 8TH GOLD IN ONE SPORT AT ONE WINTER OLYMPICS
- The Netherlands won its seventh and eighth speed skating gold medal in Sochi with victory in the men's and women's team pursuit at Adler Arena on Saturday.
- With eight gold medals, Netherlands broke the record of most gold medals won by one NOC in one sport at a single Olympic Winter Games.
- The Netherlands has won a medal in all 12 events in speed skating.
- Ireen Wust (Netherlands) became the 10th person to take five medals in a single winter Games and the fifth speed skater behind Roald Larsen (Norway Nike Air Max 97 Off White Pas Cher , 1924), Clas Thunberg (Finland, 1924) Nike Air VaporMax Flyknit Femme Pas Cher , Eric Heiden (United States, 1980) and Cindy Klassen (Canada, 2006).
- Wust won her eighth career Olympic medal Nike Air VaporMax Flyknit Homme Pas Cher , equalling Inge de Bruijin (Netherlands, swimming) and one less than the record by a Dutch Olympian, nine by Anky van Grunsven (Netherlands Nike Air VaporMax Homme Pas Cher , equestrian).
- Sven Kramer (Netherlands) joined Ivar Ballangrud (Norway) and Clas Thunberg (Finland) as the men with most medals in speed skating (7).
WILD (RUSSIA) BECOMES FIRST SNOWBOARDER TO WIN TWO GOLDS AT ONE WINTER OLYMPICS
- Vic Wild became the first athlete to win two snowboard gold medals at a single Olympic Winter Games when he won the men's parallel slalom. On Wednesday 19 February he won the men's parallel giant slalom.
- Silver medalist Zan Kosir (Slovenia) won his second medal after getting bronze in the parallel giant slalom on Wednesday 19 February. He became the second man from Slovenia to win two Olympic Winter Games medals after Peter Prevs (Slovenia) in ski jumping.
- Bronze medalist Benjamin Karl (Austria) won his second Olympic medal after claiming silver in the parallel giant slalom in Vancouver four years ago. He became the first Austrian to win two snowboard medals at the Olympic Winter Games.
DUJMOVITS WINS AUSTRIA'S FIRST OLYMPIC GOLD IN SNOWBOARD
- Julia Dujmovits won Austria its first gold medal in an Olympic snowboard event. Austria has now won gold in nine of 15 Winter Olympic sports.
- Austria's previous best result in an Olympic snowboard event was the silver medal by Benjamin Karl in the men's parallel giant slalom in Vancouver four years ago.
- Anke Karstens (Germany) spearheaded the first German twosome to reach the podium in the same snowboard event at the Winter Games. At the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter
NEW DELHI, Sept. 23 (X.