radiant force Index du Forum radiant force
Forum d'entraide et de blabla sur Fire Emblem.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Why did you buy Fire Emblem: Fates?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    radiant force Index du Forum -> Astuces -> Fire Emblem 10 : Radiant Dawn
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JensenBreck

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Déc - 10:42 (2017)    Sujet du message: Why did you buy Fire Emblem: Fates? Répondre en citant

Fates has come and gone and now everyone has more or less solidified their opinions on it. So... Regardless of which path you bought, I'm interested to know the different reasons people bought Fates. I was going to post this on r/FireEmblem to see what they thought, but I realized it's hard to post it in a place that large without a ton of people seeing the question as condescending. As for me, I just bought it because 1. I wanted another Fire Emblem game to play (that wouldn't cost me over 100 dollars like Radiant Dawn) and 2. The story idea intrigued me, even if I would be forced into one path at purchase.  

I bought all three paths and now I feel like I must convince somebody else to never touch Revelation to make up for the fact that I bought that piece of crap.

Please Help.

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:

http://www.ferine.net/forums/ex.p?showtic=9041

Content Curation Marketing Examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Déc - 10:42 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    radiant force Index du Forum -> Astuces -> Fire Emblem 10 : Radiant Dawn Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
World of Warcraft phpBB template "WoWMoonclaw01" created by MOONCLAW/MAËVAH(EU-Sinstralis/EU-Illidan) (v1.05) - http://www.wowcr.net/templates
© World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. wowcr.net is in no way associated Blizzard Entertainment.