radiant force Index du Forum radiant force
Forum d'entraide et de blabla sur Fire Emblem.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bla Bla Car - Beware hidden charges?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    radiant force Index du Forum -> radiant force -> Blabla
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JensenBreck

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Déc - 14:59 (2017)    Sujet du message: Bla Bla Car - Beware hidden charges? Répondre en citant

I have never said it was a rip of. I said that there are hidden charges which have not been made clear when I booked the trip. I used this website for the first time in my life and I do not speak spanish ... I am not aware of it Bla Car goal I feel the website charge of 10Euro on top of 25Euro that the driver got is extortionate (25 / 10x100 = 40%!). Imagine Booking com or Home away from the website Adding 40% to the price of your hotel ... I would prefer to give this extra 10 euro to the driver as this was his petrol and his time. The profit BlaBlaCar website is in my opinion too high and it will not help them to succeed (although because sharing is a generally good idea!). I agree with the other

Please Help.

Thanks!

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.tripadsor.in

2d animation example

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Déc - 14:59 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    radiant force Index du Forum -> radiant force -> Blabla Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
World of Warcraft phpBB template "WoWMoonclaw01" created by MOONCLAW/MAËVAH(EU-Sinstralis/EU-Illidan) (v1.05) - http://www.wowcr.net/templates
© World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. wowcr.net is in no way associated Blizzard Entertainment.