radiant force Index du Forum radiant force
Forum d'entraide et de blabla sur Fire Emblem.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Laptop performance issue.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    radiant force Index du Forum -> radiant force -> Questions et Suggestions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JensenBreck

MessagePosté le: Ven 17 Nov - 10:20 (2017)    Sujet du message: Laptop performance issue. Répondre en citant

Hello,
It's been almost 1 year since I got the laptop and the performance has worsen over the past months. It used to boot up in like 8secs, now it takes somewhere to 15secs. Also right after I was logged in I could open any program without delays, now it takes like 30secs or a 1min to open up completely and open up the programs without freezing a tiny bit. My laptop has an i7 3517U 1.9GHz, 6gb ram 798MHz and an ATI AMD Radeon HD 8500M. Checked temperatures and they seem normal, the cpu gets around 45 normal use and I think above 60 degrees while gaming. Also my HDD its constant to 34 degrees. Also I am running Windows 8.1 64bit. I checked for viruses and malware and defragmented my HDD. I don't know what else to do. I don't want to format because I know what I install on my PC, it has no bloatware and I have a minimum amount of programs installed. 

Any help/ideas would be appreciated.

Thank You!!!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/id-2409888/laptop-performance-issue.html

product launch

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 17 Nov - 10:20 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    radiant force Index du Forum -> radiant force -> Questions et Suggestions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
World of Warcraft phpBB template "WoWMoonclaw01" created by MOONCLAW/MAËVAH(EU-Sinstralis/EU-Illidan) (v1.05) - http://www.wowcr.net/templates
© World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. wowcr.net is in no way associated Blizzard Entertainment.