radiant force Index du Forum radiant force
Forum d'entraide et de blabla sur Fire Emblem.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Help with a Stealth/Intrigue campaign

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    radiant force Index du Forum -> radiant force -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JensenBreck

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Nov - 12:49 (2017)    Sujet du message: Help with a Stealth/Intrigue campaign Répondre en citant

I was looking for any advice or inspiration for running a stealthy political mission in the Mouse Guard universe. I'm not too familiar with the world outside of what's in the rule book, and I'm terrible when it comes to social intrigue plots when I'm gaming. Usually when I play a game I like to play fighter characters and have thrilling action and adventure moments, but the group I'm playing with are a real motley crew of oddball characters who don't like to fight and prefer using social skills and stealth.

Here are my player characters:

A creepy insectrist from Spruce tuck who loves to stay up at night and collect bugs to add to her stable.

A cartographer who plays your typical bow and arrow ranger from Copperwood, he loves to con people into buying fake treasure maps that he makes. During the last session he took a nugget of poo from a dung beetle and lit it on fire in front of his enemy's house, rung the doorbell, and ran away.

Our main Patrol Leader who is sort of the 'face' of the group. She's a hardworking mouse from Ivydale who came from a family of harvesters. She likes to overcharge on the nuts she finds and engage in some shady dealings with her sleazy friend in Copperwood.

And finally, we have another patrol leader who is our field medic from Elmoss. She's a cranked out healer and potion brewer, and seems to be the only 'good' person in the party.

Strangely enough they all seem to work well together despite the fact that their characters are unrepentant opportunists.

Any ideas how I can craft a mission that would utilize their skillsets?

Thank You!!!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References
https://www.burningwheel.com/forum/show … e-campaign

best explainer videos

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Nov - 12:49 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    radiant force Index du Forum -> radiant force -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
World of Warcraft phpBB template "WoWMoonclaw01" created by MOONCLAW/MAËVAH(EU-Sinstralis/EU-Illidan) (v1.05) - http://www.wowcr.net/templates
© World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. wowcr.net is in no way associated Blizzard Entertainment.